Telephone: 01274 494194
Lynfield Mount Hospital includes;
- Clover Ward – clover ward is a psychiatric intensive care unit for adults over 18 detained under the mental health act.
- Ashbrook Ward – on ashbrook ward we care for females aged 18-65 who are experiencing an acute mental illness.
- Maplebeck Ward – on maplebeck ward we care for males aged 18-65 who are experiencing an acute mental illness.
- Oakburn Ward – on oakburn ward we care for males aged 18-65 who are experiencing an acute mental illness.
- Dementia Assessment Unit – our dementia assessment unit provides 24-hour care to support you with behavioural and psychological symptoms associated with dementia.
Moorlands View is our in-patient unit for men with mental health problems who require management under conditions of low security. Moorlands view has three wards which are;
- Thornton Ward – provides assessment
- Baildon Ward – provides treatment
- Ilkley Ward – provides rehabilitation before discharge
Lynfield Mount Hospital, Heights Lane, Bradford, BD9 6DP