In the light of the recent Government announcements, we have taken the decision to suspend visiting times across all our wards at Lynfield Mount hospital with immediate effect. This is to help us to continue to protect our service users, our staff and our wider communities and to limit the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus.
Telephone: 01274 494194
Lynfield Mount Hospital includes;
- Clover Ward – clover ward is a psychiatric intensive care unit for adults over 18 detained under the mental health act.
- Ashbrook Ward – on ashbrook ward we care for females aged 18-65 who are experiencing an acute mental illness.
- Maplebeck Ward – on maplebeck ward we care for males aged 18-65 who are experiencing an acute mental illness.
- Oakburn Ward – on oakburn ward we care for males aged 18-65 who are experiencing an acute mental illness.
- Dementia Assessment Unit – our dementia assessment unit provides 24-hour care to support you with behavioural and psychological symptoms associated with dementia.
Moorlands View is our in-patient unit for men with mental health problems who require management under conditions of low security. Moorlands view has three wards which are;
- Thornton Ward – provides assessment
- Baildon Ward – provides treatment
- Ilkley Ward – provides rehabilitation before discharge
Lynfield Mount Hospital, Heights Lane, Bradford, BD9 6DP