As an NHS organisation, we are required to make a number of documents available to you that relate to our day-to-day business.
The list of seven headings below acts a guide to our key information (publication scheme). You can also read the information by clicking on the links to the left.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our key, find out how to make a Freedom of Information request with our team.
- Who we are and what we do – organisational information, locations and contacts, constitutional and legal governance.
- What we spend and how we spend it – financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts.
- What our priorities are and how we are doing – strategy and performance information, plans, assessments, inspections and reviews.
- How we make decisions – policy proposals and decisions. Decision-making processes, internal criteria and procedures, consultations.
- Our policies and procedures – current written protocols for delivering our functions and responsibilities.
- Lists and registers – information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the authority.
- The services we offer – advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets, transactions and media releases.