Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust is committed to developing and undertaking research programmes that enable us to deliver high quality, evidence-based care and services to people in our local community. Our aims are to:
- Produce high quality research that will benefit local services and local people but will also make a significant contribution to building the evidence base.
- Build a strong link between research and practice that allows ideas for research to be generated, and develops research results into best practice.
- Contribute to a national profile in mental health, learning disability and primary care research.
- Facilitate collaborations between academic partners and aim to attract increased funding and high calibre research and researchers.
- Actively include service users and carers at all levels of research activity.
To help us achieve this, our dedicated team of research professionals support high quality health research that reflects the diversity of our local population and paves the way for next generation care.
- Read more about our Research Strategy
- Read the BDCT Capability Statement
- Read more about how we involve patients and the public in our research
If you have any further questions about research and development at our Trust, please contact the team on 01274 228618 or email@example.com