Our staff networks
Bradford is a culturally rich and diverse city, made up of a number of vibrant communities. Our staff reflect the diverse communities we serve and the NHS has a tradition of promoting and supporting Equality and Diversity.
The Trust recognises that real support is needed for all staff if they are to reach their full potential. For these reasons the Trust continues to develop and support the following four staff networks:
- Aspiring Cultures Staff Network (formerly known as the Black and Minority Ethnic Staff Network)
- Health and Wellbeing Staff Network
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Staff Network
The aim of these networks is to support staff from different equality groups and to enable the Trust to gain a better understanding of the issues faced by staff in the workplace and the communities we serve.
For general enquires please contact the chair of the network
- Aspiring Cultures Staff Network Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health and Wellbeing Staff Network – email@example.com
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org