Virtually CLEAR 2022 – Collaborative Learning through Evidence and Research
On 14-16 June 2022, the Library and Research and Development teams at Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust hosted Virtually CLEAR 2022 via Microsoft Teams in partnership with Bradford University.
Virtually CLEAR 2022 ran over three mornings and included a mix of local and national speakers as well as a range of presentations and posters to highlight quality local research and evidence-based practice projects.
CLEAR 2018 – Collaborative Learning through Evidence and Research
CLEAR 2018 took place on the 17th May 2018 at Bradford City football club. Nearly 150 staff from BDCFT and our partner organisations attended the research and evidence based practice conference and saw keynote speakers including Roy Lilley (NHS Writer, Broadcaster and Founder of the Academy Stuff) and Gareth Allen (Woburn Coaching). The day also included a range of local speakers reporting back on research and evidence based projects, as well as posters and stands. The day was an enjoyable learning event for all and was captured by artist Tom Bailey – here are the cartoons that he produced on the day.
- Gregor Russell – Research at BDCFT: a good news story
- Gregor Russell – AI: will machines save the world (and make me redundant)?
- Gary Fry – Preparation among caregivers of people with dementia
- Gail Mountain – Research and clinical practice: how to reap the benefits
- David Stewart – Evidence does not speak for itself
- Christopher Weston – The power of multi-disciplinary team working and recovery innovations in forensic psychiatry
- Abby Dunn – Introducing a measure of mother to infant bonding into routine primary care in Better Start Bradford
- Vasileios Stamou – The ANGELA project
- Sue Bellas – EMERALD: improving diabetes outcomes for people with severe mental illness
- Pamela Shaw – Building student resilience through a community of learning
- Joanne Squires – Continuous Professional Development (CPD) work based project and MyWellbeing College update