Following NHS England guidance, the Trust will not collect feedback through the Friends and Family Test during the COVID-19 pandemic. This will help reduce infection risk to you and our staff and help them focus on providing essential care. But we still want you to provide feedback on your experience and support you with any issues or problems with our services.
There are some ways to do this:
To give feedback on your experience, compliments or ideas you can:
• email the Patient Experience team: firstname.lastname@example.org
• give feedback online:
• Care Opinion www.careopinion.org.uk
• NHS website www.nhs.uk/contact-us/give-feedback-or-make-complaint
• Healthwatch (local) www.healthwatchbradford.co.uk / www.healthwatchwakefield.co.uk / www.healthwatchnorthyorkshire.co.uk
• Contact CQC telephone: 03000616161 email: email@example.com
If you need to make a complaint or have not been able to resolve an issue by talking to the manager, please contact our:
Patient Advice and Complaints team
Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust New Mill, Victoria Road,
Staff are working away from the office at the moment, so the quickest way to make contact is by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a poster of the above information.