What is patient experience?
Patient experience is important to us. It tells us what you think of our services and what makes a difference to you.
Your feedback tells us how we are doing, what we are doing well and where we need to improve.
You might want to share with us how you felt, or how you were treated, or about the care you received. You might want to comment on the appointment process, how and when you received your appointment, or whether you could park your car when you got to the clinic or hospital.
There are lots of ways that you can share your feedback with us:
- Comment cards – these may be available when you have your appointment.
- Friends and Family Test – a questionnaire that you complete when you visit your clinic or hospital.
- Patient stories – an opportunity to give your story to our Trust Board.
- NHS Choices survey – that is available on NHS Choices website.
- Care Opinion – an independent site where you can give feedback.
- Patient Advice and Complaints – for complaints and/or compliments.