The Annual Members’ Meeting is a chance for Trust members, service users, carers, staff and members of the public to come together to learn more about Trust services, achievements and our future vision.
Every year, we hold an Annual Members’ Meeting where we bring together the Trust’s members, our staff, our governors and members of the Board of Directors. It is a fantastic day where members have the opportunity to find out about some of the great work we have been doing over the last 12 months.
What happens at the Annual Members’ Meeting?
The Annual Members Meeting is presented by the Chair of the Trust. The next Annual Members Meeting will take place online over Microsoft Teams on Wednesday 28 September. Click here to join the meeting If you would like to attend the online Annual Members’ Meeting, or are unable to attend but would like to submit a question to the Board, please email our Foundation Trust Office on FT@bdct.nhs.uk.
The meeting consists of presentations showcasing:
- What the Council of Governors has been doing over the last year on behalf of the members that they represent.
- Our annual accounts for the past year and reports on how we have used our money to provide and develop our services.
- What the Trust has done over the last year and what we want to achieve in the coming year. A film is usually shown which showcases one of the innovations in our services.
Download meeting papers:
- Annual Report and Accounts 2021-22
- Auditor’s Annual Report 2021-22
- Annual Members’ Meeting 2022 minutes
You can watch the recording of the meeting below: