This day is for young people thinking about nursing as a career choice, a student nurse considering choices for elective placements or first destination employment, a Registered Nurse wanting to look at CPD opportunities or career pathways or thinking about returning to Nursing. Please register for your free Eventbrite ticket online and share the event flyer.
The day will be a multi-purpose event with stands and timed presentations/pop up workshops aimed at:
- Young people looking for more information on the range of opportunities a career in Nursing can bring (mailshot going to all schools)
- Information on which subjects to choose
- Information on how to complete a UCAS form
- Interview skills
- Information on preceptorship/ongoing SSPRD
- Nurse Ambassadors talking about global Nursing Now and the areas they work in
- Talks from Nursing Associates/student nurses
- Interviews for those already qualified who wish to apply for one of our BDCFT nursing vacancies
- Interviews for student nurses across our region who may wish to apply for a BDCFT post when in year 2/3.
Date: Saturday, 25th January 2020
Type: Recruitment event
Venue: Bradford City Football Stadium Valley Parade