Come along to a free event where you will be able to:
- Take part in a strength and balance exercise.
- Have your blood pressure checked.
- Talk to members of staff from different teams about your healthcare needs.
- Hear about current vacancies at the Trust and how to apply for the roles.
- Talk to a Governor or a member of staff about your experiences of the Trust’s services.
- Become a member of the Trust and find out more about how you can make a difference.
Date: Wednesday, 30th January 2019
Venue: Polish Community Centre, 17 Edmund Street, Bradford, BD5 0BH