Our community, children’s and mental health services are still here to support you. Some of our services may be doing things a little differently during the pandemic, in line with national guidance for healthcare settings, but we are still here to support you.
What we are doing
- We may be offering different options for you to use our services like video and telephone consultations, where appropriate.
- If we need to change how we provide our services, we will always contact you first.
- If your healthcare professional asks you to attend an appointment at one of our clinics, please do not visit the site if you, or any of your household, are experiencing any of the symptoms of coronavirus.
- We are asking all patients to wear a face mask when they attend an appointment at one of our clinics and to follow the social distancing guidance. All our sites have clear measures in place including clear signage to ensure social distancing, clear screens to separate areas and wearing personal protective equipment (masks) to keep everyone safe.
About our services:
- If you need to contact our services, please use the contact information in your appointment notification, or find out who to contact in ‘our services’ directory.
- If you are using one of our services, we will contact you if there are any changes you need to know; you can also see updates for different services by searching in ‘our services’ directory.
- If you need to contact us directly, please see the contact us pages.