Our community, children’s and mental health services may continue to be doing things a little differently, in line with national guidance for healthcare settings during the pandemic, but we are here to support you.
COVID-19 guidance within NHS services
COVID-19 guidance on wearing face masks and maintaining social distance remains in place for staff and visitors across all healthcare settings beyond Monday 19 July, when restrictions across England are lifted.
This includes hospitals, GP practices, dental practices, optometrists and pharmacies. It is important that we all follow this guidance to manage infection rates and ensure patients and staff are protected.
COVID-19 guidance across England
The Government has continued with its plan to lift COVID-19 restrictions on Monday 19 July based on current evidence that the vaccine is significantly reducing hospitalisations and deaths.
The advice to the public is, however, to continue to wear face coverings and maintain social distance in crowded indoor spaces, such as public transport to prevent the spread of infection.
Local leaders from healthcare, the police and the council are urging everyone to remain cautious as cases of the virus continue to rise. They have released a joint statement encouraging the local community to continue protecting themselves and each other by following five steps:
- To get both doses of the vaccine;
- To continue to wear a mask;
- To get tested and isolate if you are unwell;
- To mix outside if possible or let the air in if indoors; and most importantly
- To give others space.
- Latest guidance on current restrictions – visit GOV.UK.
- Guidance on demonstrating your COVID-19 vaccination status when travelling abroad – visit GOV.UK
About our services:
- If you need to contact our services, please use the contact information in your appointment notification, or find out who to contact in ‘our services’ directory.
- If you are using one of our services, we will contact you if there are any changes you need to know; you can also see updates for different services by searching in ‘our services’ directory.
- If you need to contact us directly, please see the contact us pages.