Our vision, values and goals set out our ambitions – our strategic framework – for 2019-23.
People who use our services, our communities and our partners were all actively involved in shaping the approach, so our framework reflects what we collectively think are our priorities over the next five years.
We’ve produced a short summary and the full framework that gives more details, including ten key areas that we are focusing on over the next five years, like staff development and continuous improvement, to make it happen. We are updating our plan and refreshed strategy document will be shared online after the summer demonstrating a continuation of our collective work as a Trust to deliver Better Lives, Together in partnership.
The key headlines are:
- Our purpose (what we’re here to do) – ‘To create connected communities and help people to feel as healthy as they can be at every point in their lives’.
- Our vision (our long term goal) – ‘To connect people to the best quality care, when and where they need it, and be a national role model as an employer’.
- Our values (how we’ll do it) – ‘We care, We listen, We deliver’.
- Our actions and goals (what we’re focusing on) – all our activities will contribute to one or more of these goals: best quality services, seamless access, healthy as possible and for staff, best place to work.
- And why? – we’ve summed this up in three words (our core statement); everything we do will focus on making ‘better lives, together’, whether it’s our staff or the communities we serve.
Bringing it all together: