Our Trust Board is made up of a Chairperson, Non-Executive Directors, Chief Executive and Executive Directors. Our Chief Executive and Executive Directors also work within the Trust, while our Non-Executive Directors do not. This helps us to ensure that our Board contains the skills and knowledge needed to develop strategies and plans which meet the needs of those people that experience our services. The Board also:
- Sets the overall strategic direction of the Trust.
- Regularly monitors our performance against our goals.
- Provides effective financial stewardship by ensuring that the Trust delivers services efficiently and effectively, taking into account value for money, financial control and financial planning.
- Ensures that the Trust provides high quality, effective services.
- Promotes good communication with the people that we serve.
You can find out more about our Board members by visiting the Board biographies page.
The Board of Directors and employees of the Trust operate in accordance with the agreed Standing Financial Instructions and Scheme of Delegation, which are reviewed annually. Read our latest Board papers.