Our Trust Board is made up of a chairperson, non-executive directors, chief executive and executive directors. Our Chief Executive and Executive Directors also work within the Trust, while our Non-Executive Directors do not. This helps us to ensure that our Board contains the skills and knowledge needed to develop strategies and plans which meet the needs of those people that experience our services. The Board also:
- Sets the overall strategic direction of the Trust.
- Regularly monitors our performance against goals.
- Provides effective financial stewardship by ensuring the Trust delivers services efficiently and effectively, taking into account value for money, financial control and financial planning.
- Ensures that the Trust provides high quality, effective services.
- Promotes good communication with the people we serve.
You can find out more about our Board members by visiting the Board biographies page.
Our board meetings
Our public Board meetings are usually held on the last Thursday of the month, except in August and December when we do not have a meeting. Members of the public and staff are welcome to attend the meetings to listen to the discussions which take place. Details of upcoming meetings can be found on our calendar. Before the meeting, we share Board papers on our website.
For further information, or to get in contact with an individual Board member, please contact the Trust’s Director of Corporate Affairs on 01274 228308 or email email@example.com